The Philippine Identification System or PhilSys has three (3) registration steps: Step 1 is the online registration for the collection of your demographic information and appointment setting; Step 2 is the validation of your demographic data and capture of your biometric information such as fingerprint, iris scan, and front-facing image and; Step 3 is the delivery of your PhilID to your delivery address.
STEP 1 |
COLLECTION OF DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION AND SETTING OF APPOINTMENT
Log on to www.register.philsys.gov.ph, fill out all required fields, and submit your application form.
Make sure to save a copy of your Application Reference Number or ARN and/or your QR code which shall be presented at the registration center.
STEP 2 |
VALIDATION OF DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION AND
CAPTURE OF BIOMETRIC INFORMATION
- Proceed to your designated registration center on the day of your appointment schedule and present your ARN and/or QR Code and bring original copy of your supporting documents.
- Ensure to bring any supporting documents for the validation of your demographic information (refer to the link below).
STEP 3 |
ISSUANCE OF PHILSYS NUMBER (PSN) AND PHILID
Wait for the delivery of your PhilSys Number (PSN) and PhilID to your delivery address. Present your transaction slip or any valid IDs to the courier.
For other information and further announcements, visit the PhilSys official webpage and like the PhilSys official Facebook page.
- Always wear your face mask and face shield, and observe social distancing in the registration area. Bring your own pen and alcohol or hand sanitizer.
- Wear proper clothing and avoid wearing shorts, sleeveless, etc. Step 2 registration includes the capture of your biometric information such as fingerprint, iris scan, and front-facing image.
- Do not lose your transaction slip.